We accept VISA, MASTER and AMERICAN EXPRESS Credit Cards issued in India and we accept Debit cards of all banks issued in India.
What options do I have while making payment?
We accept payments by debit or credit card and also through Net Banking.
Credit Cards & Debit Cards - We accept VISA, MASTER and AMERICAN EXPRESS Credit Cards issued in India and we accept Debit cards of all banks issued in India. We Accept Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (Retail & Corporate Banking), Bank Of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Federal Bank Fed Net Banking, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Net Banking, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, KarurVysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, The Bank Of Rajasthan, Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, State Bank Of India, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Union Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank
Cheque - You can also pay through cheque. In this case you need to deposit a cheque of the said amount within 48 hours of placing the order on the below account details
A/c Name – DESIGN ABSOLUT
A/c Number - 0459010100000885
Bank Name – Jammu and Kashmir Bank
c-10 Greater Kailash ,New Delhi
FlyfrogKids .com is committed to provide you safe way of transacting online. All your transactions online are protected & secured by SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
It encrypts your credit card and relevant information during the entire transaction process. This encryption makes your shopping experience safe and secure.
All Credit card and Debit card payments on Fly Frog Kids are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks and payment gateway service providers.
We use latest 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it for processing the payment
We do not store Credit / Debit card numbers, CVV / Security Code, Pin for 3D Secure, Expiry date on any of its servers and only collects in a session while making a transaction.
The said information may however be stored by Risk Management / Fraud Management Systems of banks/payment gateways with authority to do so. Risk Management / Fraud Management Systems are used for ensuring that payment card frauds are kept to minimum and all necessary information regarding payment cards is secure for you, us and the payment card industry.
Paying up for the Package
- When prompted to choose a package option and finalization of the same you need to click on the option of “BOOK NOW”
- You will be required to make a payment of 10% for the mood board / look book, which will be immediately mailed across to your registered email address, once the payment is confirmed.
- Our customer care will call you to confirm the order immediately.
- Once verified and confirmed the order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- The items reflecting on the mood board is the final order and will be shipped across to you.
- The courier charges are additional and not included in the packages.
- For the packages, which are being customized, we will share the layout and the final look book in a week’s time from the day the order is placed. Skype call will help us discuss the execution plan in detail.
- Please note once the “theme” for the customization if finalized, we will not be able to take any return or offer any refunds on that. We however assure you the quality of the product delivered.
- Any Mood Board finalized cannot be changed once the payment is made.
Refund Of The Order
For refund of payments made using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, please get in touch with our Customer Care team. You can receive an instant refund in the form of a gift voucher after your order has been cancelled. The payment processed by bank/payment gateway within 15 working days of order cancellation (Please note, refund of online payment can happen only once against an order)